Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Does David Brooks know his employer is telling lies?

The New York Times reports that the Obama administration is slow in filling its top sports.

Obama’s Team Is Lacking Most of Its Top Players


I know they are lying because David Brooks assured us that the inexperienced Obama had a genius for surrounding himself with the best people.


He's phenomenally good at surrounding himself with a team," Brooks said. "I disagree with them on most issues, but I am given a lot of comfort by the fact that the people he's chosen are exactly the people I think most of us would want to choose if we were in his shoes. So again, I have doubts about him just because he was such a mediocre senator, but his capacity to pick staff is impressive.



Patterico comments on the original NY Times story:

Obama appointees: Plenty of empty seats, Plenty of thrones

No comments: