Sunday, April 13, 2008

Obama and me and the Democrats JALE problem

So, to Barak Obama, i'm just another stupid cracker. I'm one of those people who live in small-town Pennsylvania (actually outside a small town) and cling to my religion and my Second Amendment rights. I'm too stupid to see that Barry O wants to help me or maybe i'm just bitter and hung up on prejudice.

This is becoming a recurrent problem for Democrats. They keep trotting out new, exciting, candidates who are different, better than the losers they've backed before. And then, BAM. The New Next New Big Thing turns out to be Just Another Liberal Elitist.

Dukakis, Gore, Kerry. Now, Barak Obama. It's the JALE syndrome.

A couple of things i've posted in the past might help BHO get past his ego-stroking blindness. (Hint: We small towners know you and your party better than you know us.)



Truly asymmetrical information



Crimsonism

No comments: